The Society’s Newsletter will include:
(1) The Chairman’s Letter.
(2) Announcement of awards and grants winners.
(3) Announcement of forthcoming educational congresses and scientific meetings.
(4) Update on the Society’s position on related controversial issues.
(5) Updates on elections, fellows and fellowships.
(6) Summary of the previous scientific meeting and the upcoming meetings.
(7) Updates on other organisations related to the Society’s field.
(8) Updates on cutting edge research in the field.
The Society’s Newsletter will be produced regularly and emailed to all members. Review our Chairman’s letters, HNODIS Newsletters and Annual Meetings Abstracts by logging in to the member’s area. Sign up for free of charge membership.